mercredi 15 mai 2013

          Premier mariage de 2013!!


J'ai eu le bonheur de photographier mon premier mariage de 2013 en ce 11 mai dernier! Un couple charmant, amoureux fou, quoi demander de plus!!!Les voici en quelques photos.









2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I hardly comment, however I browsed a few comments here Sans titre.

I actually do have some questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or do some of these comments look as if they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I'd like to follow everything fresh
you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your
shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


my web blog: best cellulite treatment

Unknown a dit…

Online PhotoShop Editor is a free online photo editor with a professional touch. Fix, adjust and filter your images. Manage your images in your browser , No registration No download

http://onlin-photoshop.blogspot.com/
www.onlin-photoshop.blogspot.com